The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council is pleased to support the International Defence Conference (IDC), which will be held on 20 February 2021 both in Abu Dhabi and virtually under the theme: The Prosperity and Development of Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Technology and Protection in the Era of 4IR.
Organized by ADNEC and Tawazun, and in association with the U.A.E. Ministry of Defence and the U.A.E. Armed Forces, the International Defence Conference is designed to bring thought leaders, policy makers, influencers, researchers and futurists under one roof to debate and share ideas related to technological advancement and disruptive technologies.
IDC’s distinguished lineup of speakers includes:
- H.E. Mohammed bin Ahmad Al Bowardi, U.A.E. Minister of State for Defence Affairs
- H.E. Dr. Mohamed Al-Kuwaiti, U.A.E. Head of Cyber Security
- H.E. Omar Sultan Al Olama, U.A.E. Minister of State for AI, Digital Economy, and Remote Work
- H.E. Suhail Mohamed Faraj Al Mazrouei, U.A.E. Minister of Energy and Infrastructure
- H.E. Faisal Al Bannai, CEO and Managing Director, EDGE
- Heidi Grant, Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
- Badr Al-Olama, Executive Director-Aerospace, Mubadala Investment Company
- Eman Al Awadhi, Vice President of Cyber Security and Resilience, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Dr Yehya Al Marzouqi, Advisor – CEO Office, Tawazun Economic Council
The full conference program can be found here. As this event will take place both virtually and in-person, please note that IDC is taking safety measures to ensure the health and safety of all visitors. Read more here.
Please register your interest using the link below. Note that registering your interest does not guarantee that you are registered to attend the conference.