The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council invites you to join a discussion with high-level officials from leading U.A.E. healthcare institutions on Thursday, June 17th at 9:00 AM EST/5:00 PM U.A.E. time. This event will be held under the auspices of the U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council’s Health Care Task Force and ahead of the in-person component of Arab Health 2021, which begins on June 21st.
Key officials from the Ministry of Health and Prevention, Department of Health – Abu Dhabi, Dubai Health Authority, and U.A.E. Embassy in Washington D.C., will provide insights on the implications of the pandemic for the future of healthcare provision in the U.A.E. The speakers will also look at the current state of the U.A.E. healthcare sector and opportunities for U.S.-U.A.E. partnerships in helping their respective entities achieve their broader goals and objectives.
The distinguished lineup of speakers include:
- Dr. Farida Al Hosani, Official Spokesperson for the Health Sector, Department of Health Abu Dhabi
- Dr. Nawal Ahmed Mohamed Al Kaabi, Chief Medical Officer, Sheikh Khalifa Medical City
- Professor Alawi Alsheikh-Ali, Deputy Director, Dubai Health Authority
- Dr. Kalthoom Mohammad Al Blooshi, Director of Hospitals Department at the U.A.E. Ministry of Health and Prevention
- Dr. Djaoued Bedjaoui, Senior Medical Advisor, U.A.E. Embassy in Washington D.C.