The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council is pleased to present a publication detailing the health & safety measures being implemented by leading U.S. and U.A.E. hospitality brands.
This short document provides business executives and tourists with information on the various cleanliness initiatives including:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of rooms and high traffic areas
- Personal sanitizing and hygiene amenities offered to guests
- Mobile enabled keys and touchless check-in
- Mandatory Covid-19 training programs and temperature scanners for staff
- Compliance with the strict guidelines of international safety standards organizations and the World Health Organization
Please click here to read the report, which covers significant American and Emirati hospitality brands that are member companies of the U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council