The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council is pleased to support Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2023 taking place 14-19 January 2023 in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is a global initiative championed by the U.A.E. and its clean energy powerhouse Masdar to accelerate sustainable development and advance economic, social and environmental progress.
Established in 2008, ADSW brings together heads of state, policy makers, industry leaders, investors, entrepreneurs and youth – all of whom have a stake in the future of our planet – to discuss and engage on bold climate action and innovations that will ensure a more sustainable world for future generations.
ADSW 2023 will play a crucial role in ensuring momentum between COP27 and COP28, providing an opportunity for the global community to turn ambition into action, by forging partnerships, committing investment, and launching technologies and solutions that can accelerate sustainable development around the world.
This year’s events during Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week include:
– IRENA Assembly (14-15 January)
– Atlantic Council Global Energy Forum (14-15 January)
– Opening Ceremony (16 January)
– Zayed Sustainability Prize Awards Ceremony (16 January)
– ADSW Summit (16-17 January)
– World Future Energy Summit (16-18 January)
– Youth 4 Sustainability (16-18 January)
– Innovate (16-19 January)
– WiSER Forum (17 January)
– Green Hydrogen Summit (18 January)
– Abu Dhabi Sustainable Finance Forum (18 January)
For more information on Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week 2023, please see here .To register, please see here and the button below.
For more information on the U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council’s work in sustainability and climate change, please contact Graham Reitman at email@example.com.