The U.S.-U.A.E. Business Council is pleased to share an invitation to DIFC’s Corporate Tax Webinar taking place at 10:30 AM U.A.E. time on Tuesday, January 31st 2023.
On 9 December 2022, the U.A.E. Ministry of Finance introduced a Federal Corporate Tax of 9% for U.A.E. businesses, which will come into effect on the 1st of June 2023. Whilst DIFC-based institutions may continue to be entitled to Tax incentives, they may be impacted in the absence of satisfying certain conditions.
In this first episode of DIFC’s webinar series, DIFC will help its clients and prospects increase understanding of the new Tax Law as well as its implications on business profits. They will answer questions that are top of mind for businesses locally, regionally, and globally.
- 10:30 am to 10:35 am: Welcome Remarks by DIFC – Khadija Ali, Chief Representative – Business Development Segments
- 10:35 am to 10:45 am: Corporate Tax Law Overview – Representative from Ministry of Finance
- 10:45 am to 11:10 am: Panel Discussion on Corporate Tax Regime
- Scope of taxation and applicability
- Exclusions, exemptions, and impact of corporate tax
- What does it mean for DIFC-based entities
- Case studies/scenarios
- 11:10 am to 11:30 am: Q/A sessions/ Poll questions
For more information and questions, please contact Graham Reitman at firstname.lastname@example.org.